Transportation of guns, firearms and weapons
Treviso Airport and regulations for transporting guns, firearms and weapons
The transportation of guns, firearms and weapons is subject to rules established by the individual airlines. Check your airline's official website for details of booking and costs.
- Weapons (firearms, bladed weapons and compressed air weapons) and ammunition must be placed in the hold.
- Weapons must be unloaded, disassembled and packed in special closed containers.
- Ammunition must be packed in special shock and fire resistant containers.
Drop-off and collection
- Weapons and ammunition must be labelled at the check-in desk and then handed over to the Airport Police, who will check the passenger's documentation and load them on board the aircraft.
- On arrival at Treviso Canova Airport, the weapons and ammunition must be collected from the Airport Police.