The transportation of guns, firearms and weapons is subject to rules established by the individual airlines. Check your airline's official website for details of booking and costs.
- Weapons (firearms, bladed weapons and compressed air weapons) and ammunition must be placed in the hold.
- Weapons must be unloaded, disassembled and packed in special closed containers.
- Ammunition must be packed in special shock and fire resistant containers.
Drop-off and collection
- Weapons and ammunition must be labelled at the check-in desk and then handed over to the Airport Police, who will check the passenger's documentation and load them on board the aircraft.
- On arrival at Treviso Canova Airport, the weapons and ammunition must be collected from the Airport Police.